If you need some inspiration to make your Monday morning a little less horrible, these productivity memes will do the trick. Ranging from humorous takes on office life to work jokes, these memes will help take the sting out of another day at the office. With a better perspective, you can tackle the week ahead and be more productive than ever before.
1. When it comes down to it, be honest with yourself: This is exactly what your work ethic looks like 10 minutes before work ends on a Friday night.
2. No list of productivity jokes or memes would be complete without at least one cat meme. Thankfully, your work productivity isn’t based around your cat’s plans for you.
3. What if I told you I didn’t want to work anymore on any day? This would be an excellent meme for Wednesday when you are still stuck muddling through the middle of another week.
4. There are a number of ways you can increase your productivity and efficiency at the office. One of the easiest tips is to just make to-do lists you have already finished.
5. Obviously, Spider-man likes to see the glass as half full.
6. When cats can use computers, it really does bring up a lot of uncomfortable questions about our value as workers. It also brings up some concerns about what would happen if cats take things a step further and decide to take over the world.
7. This meme sounds like an unfortunate forecast for the rest of the day. If you aren’t careful, it could become a self-fulfilling weeklong prophecy.
8. Be honest. You know exactly what this experience feels like in real life.
9. It’s incredibly frustrating when your boss tells you to do the work of multiple people, but you still get paid for just doing your own job.
10. In case you were wondering, this is exactly what is going on as you read through this article and check out the productivity memes.
11. f you ever telecommute from home, you already know this meme isn’t a joke. It is a very, very real challenge in home offices.
12. On the bright side, this person really did a top-notch job on the first word of their work assignment.
13. As far as workplace gags go, having a gigantic bear to place anywhere seems like a good start.
14. According to the unwritten rule of the internet, memes are always better with cats in them.
15. This might be the reason why some bosses are hesitant to let workers telecommute. If you are a freelancer, you can definitely sympathize with this. Even if you are excellent at being productive, friends and family rarely understand the fact they can’t just show up whenever they want to.
16. The only thing worse than this is when your boss says it on a Friday afternoon.
17. Productivity memes might be a killer for your actual productivity, but they really help to speed your day up.
18. If you scam your way into early retirement, you won’t need work memes anymore. (Disclaimer: We don’t promote self-harm as a means to get out of work.)
19. They say 20% of people do 80% of the work. Now, you just have to figure out how to join the 80% of people who only do 20% of the work.
20. The productivity memes revolve around common situations we have all experienced at some point.
21. Sometimes, having a four-day weekend simply isn’t worth it. Having a little taste of freedom only reminds you of how much you really, really want to enjoy an early retirement.
22. The only thing worse is when they ask questions someone has already asked.
23. Thankfully, your co-workers will never find out about what you really think.
24. Unfortunately, you have a few more work memes to check out before Friday afternoon arrives. Until then, all you can do is wait patiently and try to be a bit more productive.
25. Whoever decided to set the office temperature clearly didn’t ask anyone else for feedback.
26. The only thing better than imagining what to do tomorrow afternoon is figuring out how to spend your paycheck.
27. When you think about it, reading productivity jokes and memes is definitely better than doing busywork.
28. All you want to know is what you did wrong for karma to be so cruel to you.
29. There are few ways to describe just how wonderful it feels to leave on Friday after an exceptionally long week. After a lot of searching, we found a meme to capture how amazing it feels to go home.
30. Even if your job is fairly straightforward, it is easy to forget just how many details you have to keep track of to do it well.
31. Millennial managers and employees can definitely sympathize with management memes like this one. It is amazing anyone faxes documents at all since you can sign, create, and send almost any document online.
32. If you are a good manager, you are still at the office after all of your employees leave. But make sure you still get your “me” time as well.
33. Unfortunately, almost no one in a modern workplace is actually irreplaceable.
34. Everyone has an awkward moment in an interview where they stumble for something to say.
35. This is one of the management memes from the employee’s perspective. It also works for middle managers who are tired of upper-level management trying to dictate projects they are completely unfamiliar with.
36. While a raise is generally better, at least a new title is some kind of recognition of your hard work.
37. At some workplaces, you definitely get the feeling senior managers don’t actually want any feedback or input about new policies. They just want to make employees feel like their voices are valued.
38. Every manager and every employee experiences this feeling at some point. As long as no one figured out how the problem originally started, it won’t be an issue.
39. This is definitely a common perception about upper-level management. Unfortunately, it is also sometimes the truth.
40. If you can find employees with these capabilities, you are the luckiest manager alive.
41. Sometimes, it is a much better choice to just go with the flow and avoid asking management anything, especially questions like this one.
42. It seems like everything always needs to be done better and faster. But we understand the level of urgency when it comes to food…particularly cheeseburgers.
43. Most people can sympathize with this meme due to the high level of micromanaging that goes on. It’s too bad supervisors don’t realize how much harder it is to read all of the memes you’re supposed to when they keep watching you work.
44. Whenever an employee feels satisfied with their petty theft of a pen or toilet paper, you can always remind them you have stolen something much more valuable.
45. This is definitely one of the worst feelings. You won’t be able to do the task no matter what, so why bother putting in a lot of effort?
46. Teamwork can help you accomplish many things, but it won’t protect you from potential bad ideas or decisions. Instead, it will help you reach those bad decisions faster.
47. This is one of the more inspirational teamwork memes. If you want to inspire your co-workers, you can always add this to the breakroom fridge.
48. When you finally start to work as a cohesive team and communicate with each other, you can accomplish great things.
49. If you needed another inspirational productivity meme for your team, this is a great option to go with.
50. Teams might not be the most effective option all the time, but they definitely have potential and can pay off sometimes.
51. Unfortunately, there might be a reason why your team isn’t as effective or talented as you would like it to be.
52. It is time to get the team together and show everyone what you are truly capable of.
53. While this is one of the cutest productivity memes on this list, it points out an important fact. Your team will be unproductive if certain team members keep slowing you down all of the time.
54. Truly great things can be accomplished once you learn how to work together.
55. This is an easy way to explain every time your team project has ever failed.
56. This is a fairly cynical way to look at teamwork. Unfortunately for anyone who has ever been on a team, this can end up being the case if you aren’t all on the same page.
57. If you want to motivate everyone on your team, you can send them this meme.
58. Anyone who has ever tried to compete in a three-legged race can definitely vouch for this. It might be slower to work as a group sometimes, but you will definitely enjoy the experience more.
59. This is certainly true. If it were possible to do the entire project with just one person, management would have definitely considered it already.
60. From time to time, everyone needs a hand. By working as a team, you can accomplish more than you could ever achieve individually.
The greatest irony of productivity memes is how unproductive they are. While you should be managing your time wisely, focusing on your to-do list, and working with your team members, you are gazing at funny cats and work-related jokes instead. Thankfully, we can help you save time on looking up each meme by giving you all of them at once.
With a better outlook and a new attitude, you can accomplish your goals during the workweek. Then, you can kick back and enjoy your weekend without any distractions. Until Friday afternoon arrives, these memes will provide a temporary boost to your work mood.
Now that you’ve allowed yourself to ease back into the workflow, make sure you use Teamweek’s project management software to boost your productivity…and make up for the lost time of reading these memes.