How Much Will You Save With a Teamweek Annual Plan?
Whether you’ve been a monthly Teamweek user for a while or you’re brand new around here, it’s time to consider signing up for Teamweek’s annual plan.
Both monthly and annual users get access to all of our features, including:
- Team Timelines: Our timeline is a gantt chart alternative that helps you organize your team and projects. Make plans fast and change them even faster.
- Project Roadmaps: Our project scheduling software helps you create visual roadmaps and share them with your team.
- Custom Colors: Color code everything to make sure your visual overview looks exactly like you want it to.
- Milestones and Holidays: Stay on top of all the upcoming deadlines and create your own personal holidays to mark days off.
- Annual Overview: Get the helicopter view of your long-term plans. The whole year is in the palm of your hand.
- Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly Zoom levels: Turn your weekly planner into a strategic tool. Zoom out of your short-term plans to understand where you’re headed as a company.
- Integrations: Get Slack notifications, import all your plans to your daily calendar and link Teamweek to any online tool with our Chrome Extension.
But you’ll save 20% on your Teamweek plan if you sign up during our annual plan sale, which runs September 3 – September 16, 2018.
This is our best deal (you won’t ever see a bigger discount), and it’s a deal we only offer once a year. So if your team already loves Teamweek and wants to save, sign up for an annual plan here.
Here’s How Much You’ll Save
To make the decision a no-brainer, we’ve calculated how much money you’ll save with an annual Teamweek subscription.
Plus, with all that money you’ll save, we’ve found a few new things your team could invest in instead.
Teams of 2-10 will save $93, which is enough money to buy 9 Nerf guns + 1 Ace bandage for settling turf wars in the office.
Teams of 11-20 will save $189, which is enough to buy a giant inflatable Peacock pool raft + one life jacket for your next team retreat.
Teams of 21-40 will save $357, which is enough for a biweekly snack box for the office for a year + a mini USB desk vacuum for post-snack cleanup.
Teams of 41-100 will save a whopping $717, which is enough to buy 40 USB mini desk fridges + 40 cans of soda for eliminating office fridge disputes.
Ready to simplify your planning and save money at the same time? Click here to sign up for an annual plan with Teamweek and save 20% during our annual plan sale (September 3- 16).
Have questions about our annual plan? Email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you!